Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 wrap up!

Okay, so I suck at blogging. Here is a recap of what I did this past year.

January:
Went to San Diego with my friend Patty for my birthday.












March:
Katie, Chris and Emmaline come to visit. (will update with pictures when I get them)

April Part One:
Sara comes to visit!







April Part Two:
My Parents and Grandma come to visit!










May:
Nicole's Wedding Shower. Sorry no pictures.

July:
Jamie Jo's Wedding Shower. Sorry no pictures.

August:
Nicole's Wedding. Sorry no pictures

September:
Jamie Jo's Wedding. OMG, wayy too many pictures. Check out my facebook page!

November:
Thanksgiving with Peter and Marc.











December:
Holidays with the family.











2 comments:

Brittanie Lockard said...

OMG! Awkward Becca! I have Sooooo Awkwardly missed you! Glad to see you blogging :) Here's to another great year!

Katie said...

You suck at blogging as much as I suck at updating pics of my daughter - who by the way is almost 1! However we do have pics of our CA adventure on the pics site. She was only 5-6 weeks old then!!! Miss you!