Friday, January 23, 2009

My new cottage

I've finally moved out of what I like to call "the dorm room". I was very blessed to have found such a great living situation upon my arrival here to CA. But it was only temporary and I really missed my belongings which have been in storage since this past May. OMG.

Anyways, I was once again lucky to have found a great little place. It's a one bed/one bath cottage with an attached garage. I LOVE IT! It's perfect for me. No room for my dining room table and chairs. But it has an eat-in kitchen. I have a few more pieces of furniture to purchase. A low shelving unit, a bed frame, and a TV stand. I've already scooped them out at IKEA. This is still a work in progress. I've got to finish painting the kitchen and putting up pictures. But I'm so happy! Check out the pics!








3 comments:

Katie said...

B-
Cletus and I are so happy for you! (BTW Cletus is looking forward to crashing on your couch in March). So cute! And you know how my household loves a blue bedroom! So soothing!!
We miss you but I'm glad that you've found permanent diggs.

Brittanie Lockard said...

I love it!! I love that you can say you live in a cottage. I even love YOU even though you didn't call me back :)

Unknown said...

Love it... Sooo happy you found something that fits more of your lifestyle. I can't wait to figure out when I can come out sometime... Miss ya like WOAH!